• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M422A1 owner

KallyLC

I'm surprised the land rover parts are getting scarce with how many of them are around, even the MOD are still using them, so new bits have to be coming from somewhere? The CUCV has me spoiled, squarebody Chevy parts are pretty easy to find still, and fairly cheap even if you have to ship them overseas.

Capel's a bit far south for me, but I should be bringing the M1008 to Tanks & Trucks, I'll keep an eye out for you there.

I'm surprised the land rover parts are getting scarce with how many of them are around, even the MOD are still using them, so new bits have to be coming from somewhere? The CUCV has me spoiled, squarebody Chevy parts are pretty easy to find still, and fairly cheap even if you have to ship them overseas.

Capel's a bit far south for me, but I should be bringing the M1008 to Tanks & Trucks, I'll keep an eye out for you there.
Wolf land rover bits are the issue They have been cannibalising old stock landrovers (My WW 90 was one)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks