• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M715 x2

davidkroberts

I just horse traded my 1970 Gama Goat for two M715 trucks. I couldnt be happier. I really like a nice project truck and trucks that are done are a bit boring so here we go again. Just as I finished the Unimog another project comes along.....:-D

The yellow hardtop has the stock drivetrain with heater and a few dings but no body rot. The red no-top has a Chevy drivetrain w/ automatic 12V conversion and siren:razz:. I just picked up two gallons of Randolph milspec OD green ($15 a gallon).

Attachments

davidkroberts

somewhere in between i guess. I take the approach that yes they are historic vehicles but they are also MY historic military vehicle. I like to keep the original look, idea, and capabilities to an extent but heaters and cup-holders rock.

Ben Bearden

Dave i am still at work in Alaska but can't wait to get home to play with my new Goat project. Thanks for the trade. I will be in touch when i get home. I think a trip to Hall's is in store for me. The goat made it home and of course the nephew had to try it out!!! Thanks for suggesting this site. I think i will need all the help i can get on maintenance tips and finding ol goat parts. Ben

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If they are complete enough, you have one to restore to original, and one that has already been re-engined and you can modify the heck outta it. Nice save!