• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member Alabama

niadly

Welcome, love the truck. Looks museum ready. Hope you get around to sharing more about it and showing it off some.
Yeah, I'm waiting on my rebuilt carburetor to get mailed back, once I install it I can take some more pictures and drive it around again. Here's most the pics I have.
20191225_145032.jpg
I still have the canvas top, took it off when I installed the pedestal and 50
20200317_154533.jpg
20200317_154624.jpg
20220125_092918.jpg
Plates are in decent condition, but a little faded
20220125_100057.jpg

Engine runs well, but the only dial on the dash that works is the battery gauge. I need to wire the others up eventually.
20220125_085411.jpg
The only other thing I need to do is install a hub bolt on the drivers rear hub, which I have the parts for, just haven't got around to it yet

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks