• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from AR

Slim Jim

Hello all, new to the site not to MV's. I operate the 5ton wrecker @ Little Rock AFB. I have been in the service since 99.(USAF SSgt) My first 2 tours to Iraq were in 1114 and 5 ton gun trucks and the last tour was 915's ummmmm... originaly from Rowlett, TX (dallas) well... ok so when the finances get right looking to get a M35.

Jim

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I too extend an open hand of welcome and a sincere thanks for your dedication of service to this great nation.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site.
Buying and owning Deuce trucks is an addiction. I'm sure you will find a nice one right where you are stationed.

Thanks for your continued service!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks