• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from AZ

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good looking truck, glad to have you aboard. There are several different clubs and things to do in Phoenix.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking truck. XZLS all the way around and looks to be in good shape overall. Looks like you paid about $1k less than it should have brought also.

I'm in Tucson and have some recovery gear if you need a hand with retrieval.

Welcome to the site.

spitfire

Thanks for the kind words and offers to help recover it. As much as I would like to go over there and drive it home the risk is just too much and I'm having it shipped to my house. Doesn't get any easier than that.

kwest

Welcome Spitfire: Nice truck! Looks like a keeper... It is Great to have more and more members from Arizona. I am Ken and I live in Camp Verde. If you need anything Holler

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the truck spitfire, good looking rig! Get it home go through the PMCS procedures and start driving they drive great and being in AZ you get to enjoy it year around, oh and Welcome to the site from ND
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks