• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Illinois

Beltman

Just wanted to say hi. Don't have a MV yet but I'm building a shed this spring to house a M923A2 I hope. Any advice would be helpful. I have been a machinist for 25 years and work on my own vehicles. Currently a 1979 Jeep CJ7 and a 1955CJ5 thinking a GL auction would be best route. I believe in Illinois all I need is a class B non CDL is that right? I'm located in Warrenville I would love to meet someone with the same truck before I buy one

MtnSnow

Hello and Welcome from Utah! Nice that your already planning on building the shed/garage to house a big boy :)

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, lots of SS members in IL. You will have no problem maintaining one of the MVs. Biggest challenge is acquiring the correct (larger) tools.
JC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks