• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member from Ma

amscat

Hi everyone,

Finally picking up my Duece this week and cannot wait to finally drive it around. I have lived in Mattapoisett for 27 years and soon Stewartstown NH. I always enjoyed wrenching on trucks from chevy's then powerstrokes and now the duece. I have always been willing to help anyone as long as it is reciprocal. Hopefully everyone had a good Thanksgiving!!!

Steve

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard! Great site. TONS of info here. Congrats on you "new" truck! There are a LOT of good people here. ENJOY!

God bless,
Tony

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Steve and welcome. My father in law lives in Marion. I spend summers there and really enjoy the scenery. He stores my collection of OD trailers, trucks and swag.

SS member "Vintageiron" is a great resource for you. He's relocating to Falmouth right now but if you ever need anything, send him a private message.

rick

amscat

Thanks guys and yes that is the new toy and I think it was on CL a friend of mine gave me the number. What a battle with insurance in this great state felt like a IRS audit. Rick when are get back look me up we can go grab a beer in town.

Steve

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve,
Welcome from the Commonwealth of Kentucky . As soon as you start that truck you're in trouble. It (the addition) won't stop there. Next will be a 105 to tow around ,then a generator, then another truck. You've been warned.
Have fun, lots of good folks full of good info here.
JC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks