• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from Massachusetts

BMCGURK

HELLO ALL, NEW MEMBER FROM MASSACHUSETTS, THANK YOU TO ALL THE STEEL SOLDIERS FOR THE WEALTH OF INFO ON THIS SITE.
I DO HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE MILITARY VEHICLE OWNERS IN MASSACHUSETTS, ESPECIALLY THE 5 TON OWNERS WITH AIR BRAKES.
HOW DO YOU REGISTER YOUR 5 TON, DO YOU NEED A CDL LICENSE, OR AT LEAST AN AIR BRAKE ENDORSEMENT?

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello and Welcome to the site. I am sure that a few members will be able to help you with your questions on MA registration and license requirements.

One suggestion, typing in all capital letters is frowned upon here.
Take care, I hope you enjoy the site and your MV!

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Taunton MA. Registry has people there who are familiar on how to process military vechicles. I registered my HMMWV there and it went very easy. I even have a six digit vin on the title. Welcome to the insanity.

Mark

BMCGURK

Looking to buy a 5 ton, but don't want to get stuck not being able to drive it without a CDL license, and have to pay over $1500 a year to register it according to the GVW in my state.