• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Massachusetts

Spence

Welcome to the forum! Post some pics, when you can. So we can all share in the awesomeness!
Thanks for the welcome! I am attaching some photos of the truck as I received it today, except the rear compartment that I wiped down the vinyl with some cleaner.

I ordered a Leece Neville 12V alternator for the truck and plan to install the MUVAC removal option B. A previous owner removed the MUVAC and lots of underhood wiring.

The person I bought it from wired it to start with a 12 volt starter and it has no alternator installed. I plan to use the wiring diagrams from the CUCV manual to fix the wiring throughout the truck. So thankful for that resource.

Attachments

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the welcome! I am attaching some photos of the truck as I received it today, except the rear compartment that I wiped down the vinyl with some cleaner.

I ordered a Leece Neville 12V alternator for the truck and plan to install the MUVAC removal option B. A previous owner removed the MUVAC and lots of underhood wiring.

The person I bought it from wired it to start with a 12 volt starter and it has no alternator installed. I plan to use the wiring diagrams from the CUCV manual to fix the wiring throughout the truck. So thankful for that resource.
Very nice! Outside of wiring, the truck looks to be in good shape. What are your plans? Resto, camping rig?

BEASTMASTER

mass. is a big state . I guess he does'nt want anyone to know where he is . like a lot of other people on here . i believe the rules state that just putting you're state is not sufficient. MODERATORS correct me if i'm wrong ?

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
mass. is a big state . I guess he does'nt want anyone to know where he is . like a lot of other people on here . i believe the rules state that just putting you're state is not sufficient. MODERATORS correct me if i'm wrong ?
If I’m not mistaken rules state you have to have at least the state you live in listed.
Tom.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks