• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member from Mt Vernon saying hey

steelcaptain

Steel Soldiers Supporter
just got myself a sweet M54A2 from a rural fire department in Sumas, WA. A really great condition winch model all original except missing bed and rigged for a front plow (which I get to keep!) Now to relocate the truck from its present location to Sedro Woolley in mid July, replace the old NDT tires with a set of G177s I found and to find a bed for it. Any leads on that in Western (or Eastern) Washington would be greatly appreciated.

looking forward to conversing with you all here in the months to come and possibly meet any who are living up in the NW part of the state.

btw, a whole lot of photos of the beast are on Flickr here

Last edited:

steelcaptain

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where is this going to take place? Right now Pierce County if out of range for me (at least with the M54) but I will certainly like to try to get to some of the other meetups this year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks