• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from North Georgia

ridezzz

Hi all, Im a new guy here. Just bought a 71 M35a2 with a White engine.
Can a turbo be added to my non turbo engine?
Also, does anyone have a source for new or good tires for the deuce in the Atlanta area?
Thanks in advance for any advise

zout

Ridezzz - read the thread on Zouts Cookout coming up in 11 more days up here in Lilburn - not far from you - directions and info are on the thread. That means COME.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Ridezzz and congrats on the M35, Like the guys have said YES it can be done but its a little odd that it does not already have a turbo, I have the same truck as you do and have owned several others and they ALL had turbos on them, granted some were "C" and some were "D" turbos but they all had them, you are the first one I have heard of without one? Maybe I am just showing my ignorance on this? Good luck and it should not be to much trouble to turbo charge the truck, are you just looking for more HP? To my knowledge the turbo did not up the HP level to much it was mainly added for emissions reduction!
If you add the turbo please take some pics of the process, I would like to see them.
thanks
KK

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome and although odd, it is entirely possible you have a non-turbo Deuce. I wouldn't think it would be a 71 M35A2 without a turbo though.

Come down to Zout's for the cookout. If I can make it from Dayton vi Melbourne, Florida you should be able to get there. :)