• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member From Pennsylvania

ageregunner

Hello all. I just joined and live in Breinigsville, PA. I just purchased a MEP-002A generator and have always had the hots for military vehicles. Perhaps a surplus truck will be next. My initial reaction to this website is.............WOW!! Now to convince my wife that a sixty year old needs more expensive toys!

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome , and so it starts , "THE GREEN ADDICTION" know you need a Military-vehicle:tank: to go along with your GENSET! BTW age is not a factor , some things just take longer ! LOL

m109a2

Welcome from lake Charles la.This is how it starts,Get some green in the yard wait a while next thing you know there is something large and green there let her drive it in a old parking lot she will hooked too.The wife loves the deuce,I am 59 years yong and this truck is a hoot.Just read your pms it will save you a lot of money and heartbreak.But one thing most do not talk about is the fact just taking her out for a spin you will get thumps up salutes and smiles.The people on this site are fantastic and if there is any problems we will come to your aid.

FloridaAKM

Welcome from Florida & to the Green Iron addiction. I got my first one @ 59 so don't worry about age, just irate wives, before they find out how much fun they are!