• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Rappahannock Virginia

Goinmxn

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself as I hope to be active on this site shortly! I have several small businesses one being a fencing company. I work mainly on large horse farms and have diesel trucks that we work with and in the winter we contract them to VDOT for snow removal. I am looking at getting larger trucks to allow me to get into the 5yd sander category of VDOT, that get called out 70% more than the smaller trucks because they take care of the main roads, little trucks get sub divisions. I have no interest in getting expensive high mileage dump trucks, so I am looking at getting 2 to 3 m931a2s to put sanders and plows on. I love fabrication and have a shop full of welders, plasma cutters, and forklifts for heavy moving. I plan on using GL to acquire them out of WI. I am going to give Jeff a call tomorrow to see if I can employ his services to retrieve the ones I hopefully purchase in the near future. This site is great and I have been reading for a couple weeks to educate myself and would be lost otherwise. There is not a lot of info on putting plows on these trucks here, I did search and there is some, so I will try and keep build threads on how I set mine up in hopes of helping others. Locally there are a couple guys doing this with 923a2s, but I've not been able to contact them yet. I can see this getting into an addictive hobby, but I can justify them if they make money right???? That is a perfectly good argument for the wife....... Here is my current rock crawler that I built, kinda see that I like the military theme:) On a side note, one of my other businesses is a sign company, and I have done a bunch of military reproduction decals for show vehicles so if you guys need help with that I can reproduce almost any decal for your vehicles!