• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Texas M1097R

Jamesgn

I am new to owning a HUMVEE but after 20 years in the Army as a maint warrant I do have some experiance with them.

I have looked at the GAA threads and I need a civilian equivalent to the grease (GAA) used by the military.

What do you members use to grease your vehicles?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I am new to owning a HUMVEE but after 20 years in the Army as a maint warrant I do have some experiance with them.

I have looked at the GAA threads and I need a civilian equivalent to the grease (GAA) used by the military.

What do you members use to grease your vehicles?
Welcome to the Outfit!

Not going to bother telling you what a TM is for...
You can download them here free.

You should create yourself a thread so you can post some pictures of your New-To-You truck.
The link below will put you in the right spot on the site for the new thread.

Again, Welcome to the group and make us picture hounds happy by posting pictures. :)

reloader64

Welcome to the site! There are several SS members in the greater Austin metro area. If you want to meet some of us, come to the Lone Star MVPA meeting at Camp Mabry the 3rd Wednesday of every month. We would love to see you.

Hope you find a suitable grease.

Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks