• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from the pacific

1SICKMJ

hey guys. Im a new guy, i work down in Hawaii at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. If any of you ever came down here for a trip you might have noticed we have a few CUCV's and one lonley 5 ton. me and the military trucks dont get along very well. so stumbled upon this website and since you guys probly got more experience with MV's thought i would join just in case i need some help with something. So far nothing crazy has gone wrong. CUCV belts aint a walk in the park though...........i really hate those belts.

1SICKMJ

uh you mean model num.? I dont know i can get it tomorrow. Its in pretty bad shape but RM uses it up at Kahuku Ranch. They haul fencing supplies with it and all their other junk, i got to drive it a few times. I was in heaven, Im only 19 and that was the biggest thing i drove. i fell in love with it.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So what is it like to live and work in paradise? Every day I think about moving there and picking nuts for a living . . . get away from the rat race . . .

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site.

I wish I had had the opportunity to drive big trucks when I was your age. I might have gotten it out of my system early. Nah, probably not.......

sw

1SICKMJ

Living here aint bad. It was nice today i tried to post a picture earlier but i guess you can only put up links from photobucket, that an my govt computer was being slooooowww.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks