• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in PNW Looking for a 5 Ton

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess I should introduce myself, as I have been lurking for a while. I live in Oregon, and after looking at Deuces for quite a while I have decided that a 5 Ton will work better for my use.

I want to haul heavy stuff, and there will be a lot of 200 mile freeway trips to the cabin I am building. I thought of the ways to get more speed out of the Deuce, bigger tires, turning up the pump, etc., and realized that those would all work even better on a 5 Ton.

So, I am looking for an M813, or an M818 to put a Deuce bed on, or similar. I see lots of them for sale east of the Rockies, but not so many on the West side.

If anyone has what I am looking for and wants to sell, or knows of where to find it, please let me know! Due to transportation costs I would rather find something within 200 miles of Portland, Oregon.

I know Jesusgatos from advrider.com, an Adventure Motorcycle Riding forum.

To me a MV is a pure adventure ride!:-D