• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member near Fort Worth, TX looking for a Deuce

derfalmaus

Gents,

Hello, this is my first post and I was looking at perhaps purchasing a M35A2D however, I live near Fort Worth, TX and my google-fu has found nothing around North Texas. I'm also interested in meeting Duce owners in Texas and getting to know the systems again as I was an 11B in the Army back in the day, but I don't remember some of my PMCS requirements for the vehicle. Thanks and I look forward to learning!

DFM

M1075

Welcome to Steelsoldiers! If you don't find anything around Fort Worth, I knew of a few members in Oklahoma that might have deuces available.

Pawnshop

You mean a M35A2C? There have been some on GL in Oklahoma and Kansas, not too far from you, keep watching.

WELCOME ABOARD! I am down in Austin and there are several members between us.

Sam

NewWheeler

There are several active members in the DFW area. I live up in Keller but keep my truck on base at the JRB (old Carswell AFB). I got my truck off GL from Texarkana. If you are not opposed to using GL, there are a number of sites within an easy day’s out and back drive.
If you'd like to get together sometime, just shoot me a PM.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard.

If you can make it to Oklahoma City saturday, we are having a mini Convoy. Everyone is welcome.

I sent you a PM.

Warthog

Barrman

Sermis here on SS who lives in Temple has a drop side truck or two. PM and see if he wants to sell. Wart Hog who posted above from OKC has trucks to sell also.

derfalmaus

Thanks to everyone who's posted! I've been reading through the forum here and I've come to really like the looks for the single wheel conversions from the A3s. Is that difficult to accomplish or is it a simple switch-out?

Barrman

They bolt right on. The problem is getting the rims. Kind of rare and expensive.

I hate to keep plugging Sermis. But, he has made his own rims and is running his drop side on the big super single Michelin tires. PM him. It might be worth your time to take a drive down I-35. We made it from his house to the speedway on a race day in less than 1-1/2 hours a year ago so he isn't that far from you.

Another plug for Wart Hog too. He has several stock M35's that would be a great starting point for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks