• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Katavic918

Hi everyone. I guess its about time to introduce myself. I joined a couple months ago and I'm from md. Just bought my first MV in may. Its a 1970 m35a2 (unmodified). So far I have replaced voltage regulator, batteries, flasher module, fuel pump, changed trans and transfer case fluid, and repainted it. Broke free all lugs and Budds so I didn't have a roadside surprise if I ever got a flat. Loaded it down with every tool I could think of. Also replaced all of the injector lines after my #1 decided it didn't feel like transferring fuel to its injector anymore and instead transfered it to my engine bay. I'm knowledgeable when it comes to mechanical and electrical. This is my first diesel ever so I'm learning as I go. I really appreciate all the help so far and hope I can return the favor.

dmetalmiki

Welcome from U.K. You seem to have carried extensive and pertinent maintenance, and the truck should give you the reliability you deserve.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from Cape Cod, MA. Good luck and have fun with the truck. I am enjoying mine since purchasing her in May and doing a ton (5 tons) of work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks