• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New moderator - Howdy All!

Deuce-bigalo

Been given the opportunity to serve this site as a soldier would serve his country! (I am honored to step up to the task!) I was just curious if we should maybe sub-categorize this thread to things like: Engines & Transmission, Axle(s) upgrades & info, Fuel System, Tires Duals & Singles etc. I am not trying to reinvent the wheel here, I just wondered if maybe becuase this is a 'spruce up your deuce' or "hod rod your oil burner" type thread that maybe we can specifically set something like mentioned above. Please let me know your [2cents] !

Thanks!

John

Deuce-bigalo

Well with the popularity of MV's I was just thinking of planning ahead - expect member numbers may soon increase rapidly,

Just some thoughts....

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks