• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New MV owner m923

emr

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY NICE BUY, I absolutely LOVE my M 925, and yours is just sooo perfect :) all the best and good luck !!!!!!!!! I am thinking the A1 would have the bigger spare tire carrier, but i guess like me when the 1400s went on it became an A1 :) :driver: I also am shopping for the bigger spare tire carrier, :)

Truckoholic

Dude!!! I was watching that one! Very nice buy indeed! Good price you got it for for the amount of work those people put into that thing. They really went through it good. I was watching the price slowly rising, and I was feeling bad for them having put all that time and money into fixing it up just to have it go for as little as it was looking like it was gonna go for. Had I had the money, I would have tried to win that one as well. But I'm happy for you! Hope you have lots of fun with it! And yeah, I totally would not hesitate to drive that one across the country, but if you have the money to have it shipped, probably better that way anyway! [thumbzup]

The bobbed M35A3 they are selling is currently going for a higher price than the M923 did.

panzerwillie

Welcome to the SS, i see you are in ftlauderdale we meet at towershops car show every friday nite weather permitting we usualy have 3-to 4 MV come by and show it off, good looking truck...[thumbzup]

Truckoholic

Welcome to the SS, i see you are in ftlauderdale we meet at towershops car show every friday nite weather permitting we usualy have 3-to 4 MV come by and show it off, good looking truck...[thumbzup]
I seriously need to move to Florida! You guys have the nice weather I love, and you have all the fun MV rallies and get togethers and freedoms I don't have in California!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy. :cookoo:

Very nice rig.

Lots of folks from FL will be coming up for the GA Rally in Oct.

Come join the madness and meet a bunch of your fellow green iron addicts.:jumpin:

Good folks, good food and good people.[thumbzup]

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if that guy did all the work that he says he does you would think that he would ATLEAST make the fender/hood fit right....

Hes full of crap

Attachments

Last edited:

emr

if that guy did all the work that he says he does you would think that he would ATLEAST make the fend/hood fit right....

Hes full of crap
Those hoods hang up all the time, just a push and its done,maybe U do not know this? That is ONE SWEEEET TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] [thumbzup] WOW what A Crap post ! gee keep it to yourself , that is a beautiful truck and thanks for the pic and the post , :)

Last edited:

monkeythumbs

That is a nice looking truck, a member on here had bought a M35A2 from him a month or 2 ago. He had gotten really high shipping quotes ( $2.00-/+) for a 2300 mile haul. Needless to say him and the wife flew out and drove it back, when I had spoken with him, he enjoyed the drive, might be work it to drive it back. That is if you think you might enjoy the heat on the way back.

mxbrian87

thanks for the warm welcome, I've put in a bid on shipping so we'll see what happens. Although, for the rate that these trucking companies go for per mile it might not be too long before It's followed up by a pete/flatdeck to get this thing and some of our other vehicles around more efficiently. I'm also studying for a Class B CDL here so FDOT, FHP can't say too much other than "have a nice day." It's for hobby and for promotional work (it will have company logos on it) and I'd rather not have to waste time/effort arguing for arguments sake to get out of trouble if need be. I spent a few hours digging around on the GVRW and air-brakes, hobby vs. collector vs. commercial, higher penalties and certifications involved and came to the conclusion it will be worth it to get the CDL.... the second some idiot driver runs underneath this thing and I don't have proper FMCSA-mandated licensing for the truck class I open up the whole lawsuit can of worms. I work in the health and fitness industry and we put on boot camps and other fitness events so we have to carry commercial general liability anyways.... they want to see a properly accredited driver at the helm for the premium's sake. I'm excited, the 923 is something i've always wanted (I remember sitting in one at an airshow as a kid... and I wouldn't get out of it.)