• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Orleans Deuce Owners

skytroop232

I'll be in New Orleans over the weekend and wondering if there are any Deuce owners in the area?
I'm organizing the work our OSU/Church mission team will be doing the end of March.

Lets grab a beer and talk Steel.

Bob

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
im just up north of new orleans around 50 miles. there are haftract with his in laws and his friend peter along with some new guys. TIm

mattgw86

I don't have a deuce, but I'm very interested in them and may be in the market sometime soon. I've never even ridden in one, so if someone would like to bring one along...:-D

Oh yeah, I'm always up for a beer too. :beer: Just name the time and place.

halftrack

I here, just saw the post. Come by anytime to check the stuff out. Mattgw, anytime you want to check one out just give me a post. Heck, I even let you work on it. By the way Tim, that parade was AWESOME. The crowd was awesome. It's already setup for next year too. I have the connection. You can drive one of my trucks if you want.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks