• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New owner of a M109A3!

mangus580

Look at that, I dragged another one down!!! :)

oh wait.... I have to drag another one home! oops... MY wife might kill ME too...

Yes, I will be able to get some first hand reports, as well as lots of pics when we bring Grahams 109 back to my place for trip prep.

Check it out... now he has a 1009 and a 109.... ;-)

Desert Rat

I converted my 35 to a 109. Graham, you're gonna LOVE it!!! I get much more use out of my Deuce as a 109. Keep us posted on how it goes!

gasser

Thanks all!
Mangus was up there yesterday and brought back these pictures for me.
They can all be seen @ http://m109a3.com/ but I will post a few here. Mike says that overall it's in pretty good shape, except for a few rust spots. Spare tire is new, diesel fuel smelled fresh, radiator appears to be new - i think it was a pretty good buy. I will have to get a speedo and mirrors - any sources?

It looks like it could be early September before I can get it; I have started the EUC process. First time doing that since GL didn't require one when I got my M1009 from them.

-graham
86 M1009
67 M109A3

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Shop vans are cool! That should make a nice ride to Aberdeen next year with the M1009 on the towbar. I love the look of a shop van with a winch, just looks mean. Graham, I'll follow you up in the wrecker next year!

JCease

Sweet ride Graham!!! Looking at the price...you bought it for around $96,000 less than what the Government paid for it new.... It really pays to let someone else take a hit on the depreciation!!! Definitely a cool truck. Looks to be in good shape! Congratulations!!!

jasonjc

It nice to see another M109A3 owner..
now you just need a M35 M36 ect ect
there are what like 10-12 stock modles only????????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks