• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Owner

jrlee5

Hello All,
Just bought my first M35A2 to use on the farm. I drove it home to NC from TN, and being as I am want to go through and tune everything up. I am familiar with canister style filters, my tractor uses them, but I wondered if anybody had the parts numbers, etc to get me rolling. I want to put new filters throughout, and change the fluids. Any info to get me started would be appreciated. I'm between 30 weight and 15-40 on the change, but I know theres already threads on that topic, probably going to stick with the 15-40 and some MMO. Also wondering what kind of fuel mixtures everybody runs, as far as UVO and UMO. I run MMO in my duramax and switch that up with Lucas and 2 cycle from time to time, so I'll be throwing the MMO and lucas to the fuel, but wondering what porportions to use for mixing other oils with the fuel. Thanks, looking forward to getting some good work out of my new beast!

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are a lot of threads on oil for the deuce if you go to Search. I run John Deere +50 in my deuce as well as my two tractors and I find it works well, even in cold weather.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks