• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Pictures

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Amazing...... it looks new.

tatra813

Overall It helped a decent amount, the engine is air cooled so it is extremely loud. The main reason I got it done is so I can just hose off the inside to clean it. I just added Dynamat a self adhesive sound deadening material that I put on the inside of the engine cowl and that mad the most difference. I got it off of e-bay I think it was called rattle trap mat. It also helps with keeping the engine heat out of the cab. I am next going to spray a undercoating on the inside of the fenders for protection and further sound deadening. I am also going to put the dynamat on the inside of the doors and put on new door panels to help.

I used rhino coat spray the engine cowl and all the rest I did myself with rolling on Durabak rubberised coating. I was very happy with it, it is just as durable as rhino coat and just as thick. It is great stuff its a little bit more pource than rhino coat so it holds dirt easier but it does just hose off.

tatra813

Yes Let me know most any weekend will work.
There is a mog festival in Sheraton in August I am going to try to go and camp out at. They encourage any vehicles from Europe to come.Hopefully my schedule allows me to go this year.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, look at the seats in that thing - looks like Recaro racing seats up front and 4 wide in the back? A true military SUV!

Nice ride!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks