• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New rear main seal... and a new sound

jag7720

I just finished up the rear main seal... Who ever said it was easy.... you are correct... it is just a PITA

So I buttoned it all up, add new oil and filter and started it.... then I get this very loud BLUB-BLUB-BLUB sound. I shut it off and looked around. Couldn't see anything.

I started it back up and let it run. After about 7 seconds the blub sound dropped to about 1/4 the volume it was. It is still there but not as loud.

I continued to let it run and noticed it was coming from the CDR. My CDR is new with only a few thousand miles on it.

I am not going to drive it tomorrow as I have to do the pan gasket AGAIN. Not sure why but it is leaking on from the front lip.

Anyone know what is going on or why that sound would be there?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks