• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new seat cover (cheap man's version)

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: new seat cover (cheap man

I love it. Perfect idea. You can get those shelter halfs for next to nothing!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Looks good - I was thinking the same thing for my deuce. Those shelter half tents go for REAL cheap, since not too many folks really want them to camp in. But this idea would give them a good purpose in life...

beaubeau

Hey Dirtyfingernails!! Sounds like the perfect Username for Me!! My Queene is always complaining about my Dirty Fingernails! I've been trying to get her to do a Transmission Job or an oil change on a Diesel, to see what happens to her fingernails!! Good job on the Seat cover!! We do not have to spend alot to do stuff like That! You have more pride in it also!! Everytime I have a Proffesional do work for me, i am Dissappointed, so I DEOSITMESELF!! Nice truck!!

dirtyfingernails

BB,
Thanks man. When I started in the restoratation of MVs, my hands were always cut, bruised, dry, greasy, and my fingernails were the worst. Figured it'd be a good moniker for the site. I've learned (though a little late) that those disposable latex gloves are excellent! You can get a box at publix for $7 and your hands stay smooth and clean!
Steve

ida34

I was going to do the same thing on my ripped seat. You beat me to it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks