• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New self canceling turn signal switch (stiff)

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey folks. I just installed a new turn signal switch and it’s really stiff. It’s hard to cancel and requires manual reset. Is there any way to free it up?
I am also interested as this is not the first time I have heard that.
Where did you buy the turn signal switch?

Myrddin

I am also interested as this is not the first time I have heard that.
Where did you buy the turn signal switch?
From MME. it’s the 300$ switch. I think from my reading. It’s the not the factory switch “Nartron” which is usually in the 700/800$ plus area. I’m going to request a replacement. I hope the allow it. This switch is so tight, it bent the canceling pins on the steering wheel hub (custom wheel). If I need to pay more I will. My original switch was raptor lined and it was all gummed up. Plus the top cover so broken. I do not recommend anyone replace their switch with the cheaper one. Also make sure it says Nartron on the sticker.

if anyone knows how to make these work. I’m all ears. But I think it’s just a tolerance thing. And cheap quality.
😡
Switch link here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks