• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new sticky, wiki thing???

Just thinking of some of the hunting sites I frequent. They have a "pay it forward" spot besides the classified. I was thinking we could have one on the tops of these forums for each vehicle class. Like this: I have a..., if anyone needs it, yours for shipping. In return you find something to list next. Also could list wanted items, like: I am looking for a..., if anyone has one, let me know please.
If I have or need something cucv, this is where I would likely find someone interested, and where they'd likely see the ad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks