• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new stuff

thtrev2001

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I went to my local source this morning and found some new stuff, but some need opinions. What is it? whats is used for? Do I need it to make our MKT more complete? how much should I pay for it? The trailer has nothing to do with the mkt, but its small enough to pull with my Titan and scouts always bring way more stuff than they need.

Attachments

JeepMan

Mobile kitchen trailer stoves using "MOGAS" (??) One pic is of a heater for tents, again "MOGAS". Hot/cold insulated coffee/koolaide thermoses. Unknown in one pic and a trailer.

Barrman

The tall stainless things are field stoves. PM Warthog for burners. I got one of the stoves from Warthog thinking to use it with Scouts as well. The thing is too heavy to lug around. As part of a MKT perfect though.

The trailer is a M101-A2. Perfect for Scout camp outs. I have stopped using my M35 as my Scout camp out truck in the summer and gone to my M101 behind the M1009. Faster road speed and less of a distraction.

Field stoves on GL start at $150. Same with the trailers of course. The rest is up to how much you want them. If you don't want the trailer, let me know and I might give it a go.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The Square head, (roasting pan in top of range 2nd picture) is a great item. It can be used as roasting pan, chili pot and that lid, flipped upside down is a griddle. Square heads are great for cooking up big loads vs a deep pot where food is easly burned on the bottom. The one on top of the range in the first pic is not a good as it doesn't have handles cut into the side and as more of a domed shape and not as good for griddle. The insulated jugs are great for keep hot or cold liquids. A fully equipped MKT normally has 2 of the M59 field ranges mounted, big things in the first pictures. They are used as ovens and general cooking, when complete the will have square head w/lid in top, 15 & 10 gal pot in middle, baking racks, 2 cookie sheets,(fit inside square head) and a burner in bottom.