• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New style turn signal and wiring

Warren Lovell

Has anyone changed their turn signal out to the new style?

And has anyone used a new wring harness specifically made for the turn signal portion? How does it attach? Do I have to unwind the entire harness to find the connectors?

Thanks again,

Warren

On the never ending quest to polish this turd!

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Warren i bought a front wiring harness from saturn. Everything appears to be the same as the old one. All the connectors were a perfect match. Are you talking about the newer plastic turn signal lever? I have a few copies or the wiring diagram. If you like i could send you one.

Warren Lovell

That would be great unless you have the proper link to the Military's manual site.

regards,

warren Lovell

PS - I do have the newer style turn signal switch and it has the same round plug as the old one. My original harness for the turn signal feeds into the main harness , so I cannot easily unplug the turn signal branch of the harness. I have yet to unravel it.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have any way to link it. I only have hard copies. PM me if you like with the details and i'll send you one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks