• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New tires and wheels for the 1008

ranchhopper

I finally got my 1008 running great and all the doors and fenders aligned so now on to the rest of the truck. Yesterday I took a road trip and got a set of 37 inch humvee wheels and tires for the truck. It was a good trip I came home with the wheel tire combo a C-turbo to put on the shelf a handful of valve stems for combat wheels and three new CDR valves for my CUCVs. I am going to order a four inch lift monday and a set of two inch wheel spacers and hopefully then I will be able to quit wrenching on the truck and have a summer of enjoyment driving it maybe it will be finished and I can drive it down to haspin this spring.

Attachments

WARWAG

Looking good!:beer: I just ordered 2 12 bolt rims and new O rings for my truck as well. I will be going the 36" Military wranglers for now. I would be installing a 4 lift from ORD but my Flipac arrived for my Dodge and had to pay for that! 6K later and a trip to Arizona to pick her up in a week or so. Oh well. My M1028 will just have to wait for the funds to build back up again. I also aligned my hood and doors a bit. Hope to have my 2 rims in next week and I will be taking the two off of one of my trailers. Who will you be getting your lift from?

ranchhopper

I might go with JC whitney for the lift I bought a rough country lift from them before and had good luck they are so big they have great prices and I can add on any extras I want too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks