• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to forum, new m1008 owner, GEN 1 issue.

weaponoffreedom

I have read up on @Warthog very informative and GOOD info rich "CUCV Helpful" thread.

I have a no voltage brown exciter wire issue on GEN 1, and am tracking it down. The consensus is that if the bulb is burnt out, the GEN1 will not work. Seems silly why it would be that way, but it is what it is. Trying to plan my method of attack on this situation.

Is the instrument cluster connector connected or locate on the rear of the cluster circuit board?

Is the "firewall half connector" located behind the fuse box, or made into the rear of the fuse box?

I am not to terrible great at searching on this forum yet, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks