• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to me 352

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My newly acquired CCKW is home. This is the only picture I could take today with all the rain. It is complete with the M49 ring mount and trolly.

What do you think?

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
You Sir have my admiration.

Not just for the CCKW...but for the WC...something (later than 41 cause the radiator cap is external could only see the nose), and possibly an MB or GPW jeep?

Oh...and for having an indoor place to store them

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
How I love the CCKW and US6.

C, I think I am going to have to invite myself down there for you take me for a ride. :-D

Are you going to bring this to any shows this year?

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good eye PB. Its a WC51. The other is a 42 GPW and if you look close you can see the roller on my M2A1 halftrack.

Clinto come on down anytime. you are welcome to come take the CCKW for a spin or anything else you make like.

I plan on taking the CCKW to some shows just don't know which ones yet. i need to get a set of tires for it. Those 750 x 20s are very expensive:cry: like $200 a piece...yikes

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yep the 352 is a short wheel base. Weight is about 10500 lbs I believe. The 353 is the long wheelbase. The SWB 352 was built to be the prime mover for the 75mm and 105mm artillery pieces. Less than 5% of CCKW production were short wheel base.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
SETOYOTA...evidently my eyes are not so good. I missed the halftrack roller...LOL:shock:

On top of that...the WC51 and the GPW are listed in your signature:doh:

It sucks to get old...LOL

tm america

ya those are definately the more sought after of the cckws .i would love to get one but the price of ww2 stuff is out of my range .reinactors go crazy for them up here by me seems to me they are paying double what they are worth just for era correct trucks even civy truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks