• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to me A5

combat32

Picked up a pretty decent mule with a dead mag, everything else looks pretty good.
Where is the best source for a new or rebuilt magneto? Thanks

combat32

I have been calling him all day, is he hard to contact?

Does he have another job or something?

I am not complaining just wondering if there is a better time to try and contact him.

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
Best not to call around lunch time 12:00 his time... call about 8:00 to 9:00 Am in the morning his time..

You sure you have a dead mag? and not just dirty points? well he will Help you. Good luck!

combat32

Yeah it's dead, wire from points to coil is burned up, looks like it bounced around in there for a bit, burn marks inside the case.

Using my multimeter and spinning the mag by hand gettin hardly any reading off the coils

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks