• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to site need help

TOWOPP

Also was wondering if they make a conversion tho convert it from point to electronic ignition. If i can get this thing runnig great i may put it on road....

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you had read the rules this question would have been answered for you when you read them , so it might be a good time to go back and read them instead of just checking the box stating you did . Reading the rules is a requirement for new members and will save you from making some of the older members "cranky" as many new guys have put it.

KsM715

If you had read the rules this question would have been answered for you when you read them , so it might be a good time to go back and read them instead of just checking the box stating you did . Reading the rules is a requirement for new members and will save you from making some of the older members "cranky" as many new guys have put it.

I'm not sure the 5post rule is actually on the rulespage. I could be wrong. but I can not find it. Every time this comes up I go back to the rules page and maybe I am just skipping over it somehow. If someone finds it could you please copy and past it to me and tell me what area of the rules you found it in.

If its not there can we get it put in? (Mods?) Most of use here automatically know about the 5 post rule but obviously someone new to the site have a hard time finding it.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think M-series rebuild in NC may have the electronic ignition parts you are after.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not sure the 5post rule is actually on the rulespage. I could be wrong. but I can not find it. Every time this comes up I go back to the rules page and maybe I am just skipping over it somehow. If someone finds it could you please copy and past it to me and tell me what area of the rules you found it in.

If its not there can we get it put in? (Mods?) Most of use here automatically know about the 5 post rule but obviously someone new to the site have a hard time finding it.
I'm still waiting for Mangus to change the setting to 50 posts. I've called, Pmed, and asked dozens of times, for about a year now. When he does change it, maybe we'll update the rules.

Maybe if a few hundered members PM him tonight, he'll get motivated...

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
M-series is a series of military vehicles. A long time ago not all military trucks had an M-designation, like the M62 5ton wrecker you have. There were cckws and gpws, etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks