• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to SS since 2010, who is in Michigan..?

islandguydon

hELLO, i HAVE HAD AN ACCOUNT HERE IS ss FOR A YEAR, i AM LOCATED IN mICHIGAN AND AM LOOKING TO PLACE A FEW ADS TO SELL SOME EQUIPMENT. I am told I have to have a minimum munber of posts, Can any one help me out here..........?

Don

:grd:

Westech

CPL
Not going to be able to do it here till you get 100 Real posts on SS and figure out that your caps lock was on while you were typing this......:beer:

Last edited:

Westech

CPL
Yup.... no if and or butts about it. If you want to use the classifieds we are wanting people to contribute to the site.. not just drop by and post adds on the FREE classifieds. If you were here on the site more often you would have seen the 20+ posts on this subject not more then a week ago.

islandguydon

I have been on a project in Nevada the last few weeks, must have missed that. BTW I have bought several items here I would count that as contributing, would'nt you..?

Don

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
100 posts.
you were at 24 & have 76 to go. posts include replies in threads that you did not start.
(you don't need to start 100 threads)

I believe the idea was to limit the people signing up to place ads only.
IMO a 90 day waiting period may have been a better way to do that........

Since the 100 post rule we have seen several members making dozens of replys in threads.
Not really contributing just short replys.

Hopefully the new classified section won't allow ads not to expire, which I believe is the biggest problem.

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have noticed a bunch of post from newer members (or older members with a low post count) lately. Seems since the 100 post rule people are trying to get there fast.

The whole deal is just a mess if you ask me. 2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks