• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Top.

Ugg013

Hi:

Well, I gave in and ordered a new top from Beachwood last Tuesday. Rich promised to send a catalog right away, but said there was a 3 week wait for the top. Friday AM, and the UPS guy dropped off the top. Today, the USPS dropped of the catalog. Go figure. :? Anywho, we went to put the new top on Saturday and ended up working until after dark. Some of the old top stayed in the front channel and I went thru all types of changes getting it out. Now, I still have to install the rope, but I discovered that one of the screw's that has the snaphead on it is missing, so I can't fully secure the top. Can anybody tell me where to get one of those? :?

Later
Ugg 8)

Ugg013

Hi:

I called Rich at Beachwood and they have all the hardware for all the tops they sell. No guessing at sizes, he'll know what's needed from what ya have.

Later
Ugg 8)