• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New toy - started YouTube channel for it - CVRT

MikeMikeMike

After over a year of research, and saving and planning and checking in I have finally obtained a CVRT fv103 Spartan. I wanted one in good working order but not so good that I felt like I had to restore it exactly to original. Also I like to work on vehicles and if it was all done up already I’d get bored of staring at it after a while. This one is going to take a manageable amount of work and I’m also planning on adding some non-military amenities like a camera system for visibility. I’ve set up a YouTube channel to kind of document the journey if anyone is interested. Steel Wheel Works is the name Because, well, all my vehicles happen to have had steel wheels... except this one I guess as the whole thing is aluminum. Hmm. Anyway, I’m having fun with it And just In time for corona quarantine lockdown ;)
5838E3E5-DF92-4EB8-928D-14CF3894E384.jpeg

DFFD9408-9CDB-47E4-9905-4E0C2B6C546A.jpeg

Attachments

MikeMikeMike

The guy that i bought this one from has another that just arrived in the states. It’s the command version with a more spacious crew area with the modernized Cummins diesel. It’s sitting in Vegas now. He’s doing $40k for that one. It looks to be a lot more complete and finished than the one I bought.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks