• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VA New Unissued Military Footlockers - $425 Each - OBO

Bthrasher4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello All;

I am in a pickle...This ad is for NEW UNISSUED 75-Year-old Military Footlockers

A NASTY DIVORCE is forcing the sale of all items. I am open to reasonable offers. If I am not able to sell these items at a reasonable price here, the court will force me to sell everything at public auction.

Larger items will need to be picked up as I have no way to send these items by freight.

$425 Each – I have four (4) NEW UNISSUED wooden footlockers (Just sold one) - 3 with Cots and 1 without a cot, Pillow and Pillowcase, Bug Netting and Frame:

• They include the treys
  • Unopened Pillows and Pillowcases
  • Bug net and wooden dowl frame
  • Military Cot - One of the kits is missing the cot. The one without the cot will sell for $300.
  • And may even have the original Packing List. A few of them did, I was unable to search each one.
They may have a little storage dirt and dints, but overall, they are unissued and brand new (Not bad for being about 75 years old). I am unable to package and ship these.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks