• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New vid

FreightTrain

Banned
Ok,just to toot my own horn.I got a vid today for another message board and thought i would post it here too_Over there there was a discussion of air horns on pickup trucks.Some were saying cheap double trumpet jobbers,Take off horns from tractor trailers,Real train horns,so I figured I would make one to show what the Fake Trucker Train horns sound like.These are United Pacific brand 3 chime chromies.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XTj79aDrtQ[/media]

Attachments

rattlecan6104

little off subject, but I noticed a klack sound coming from your engine in the higher rpm range. Im just curious about it since mine has that klack sound as well, and since this is my first deuce, It scares me a little. BTW the horn sounds great.[thumbzup]

FreightTrain

Banned
Normal dieseling sound.Sound of the Fuel being injected at 2000PSI+ along with just about everything sheetmetal and pipe rattling against each other.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
hmmm....yeller lights and train horns....this haul of your wrecker is getting better all the time.
Of course you do realize the incredibaly cheap price i gave you includes all your yeller lights and those horns??
Hmmmm....anymore vids??

Ronbo

MAN I like the sound of that Turbo!!! wish mine was like that.. Is that a C turbo? Expensive? Horns sound good too.

FreightTrain

Banned
Yep,that is my $150 C turbo....actually,bought a nearly new D turbo off a feller and traded for a good C turbo.If you have a D turbo deuce there are several people on here that will trade ya.Some like it,Some don't.I don't mind the scream.Doesn't bother me one bit since it is so loud anyway I wear ear muffs when driving.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks