• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new website

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Perhaps if you were to use proper grammar, it would be helpful for us to understand what you are posting.

OK let me try this again.
Sometimes when I typ govlquadation.com into my browser it takes me to the old site I have seen for years. while on the old site if you click on the little picture of the truck on the bottem of the "browse by catagory" column on the right of the page, then click on 2 1/2 ton trucks I get 39 lots.

Other times when I typ govliquidation.com it takes me to the new site. If you click on "trucks & other vehicles",on the "browse by catagory" on the left of the page, then click on "2.5 ton cargo trucks" I get 1 lot.

Now if you are on the old side and click on the "my account" tab, just under that you will see a link that says "Click Here to see the NEW govliquadation.com" ,once you are there you can switch back simply by clicking on te link on the top right that says "Click Here to Switch Back to the Old site"

So my question is why the difference in the number of lots?... I know that not all 39 lots are 2.5 ton trucks, there are a few trailers in there but the majority of them are deuces can some one help me out without bashing the way i right

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks