• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New wrecker

Crash_AF

Well, I won the 816 on EPay and am working on getting it shipped out here. Is there anyone in the North Jersey area who could go check it out for me before I send off the full payment for it? PM me if you can help.

The wrecker is pretty complete, it even has one of the tanks (the fat one) in the mount behind the cab. All in all I think it's a good deal as long as it is as described.

And now, since 'nopics'

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's nothing more useful than a heavy hooker. Looks good!

As a side note, I recall last year when the wrecker issue of MVM came out, with the title "Heavy Hookers" on the front cover. Man, the jokes I heard at the office....

alphadeltaromeo

What do you mean before you send the full payment...you should send the full payment cuz you bid on it and wanted it more than the others that bid on it. Just my 2 cents...*grin*...not trying to flame you I promise. Oh, also...nice lookin' new wrecker!!! Congrats :D

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
NICE! Welcome to the club(once you have paid haha) Thats a nice group of BII. Also, thats not the correct bottle.

Crash_AF

It is in Old Bridge, NJ.

To those who think I should pay the man because I won the auction, as long as it is as it appears in the pics and has all of the equipment that was stated in the ad, I plan to pay him. I just don't want to send him $10k, pay $3k to get it shipped here and find out that it's been stripped down, that he used photos of a different truck, or the truck is otherwise not as advertised.

Later,
Joe

joec

Old bridge. That is about 45-55 minutes away. I can look at it for you. Sunday if the other isn't going to get going. I will check it out crane, trans, brakes all of it.

Let me know. I might be able to go saturday. get back to me

I can take pictures of it better for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks