• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newb from Alabama

LTR450K

Hey all, Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm new to the forum and this looks like the place for me. Looks like I can get alot of questions answered on the purchase I am making later on this afternoon. I've found a M416 trailer that I'm saving from certain doom. The guy was going to make a cattle feed trough out of it and I figured I would save it. It's pretty solid and the tub has not been cut. Has rust as you would expect but overall is a very solid trailer. Tires are have no signs of dry rot and the wheels have no rust. The hitch hasn't been hacked up or modified. Looking forward to restoring it to its former glory!! I will post pics as soon as I get it in the garage.

abh3

Welcome to the fun! I'm in Lower Alabam' myself....

Once you get started you'll start finding green machines off in the bushes all over, try not to get into trouble w/ your better half dragging stuff home!

LTR450K

Haha yea no kiddin! She seemed to think this was a good deal on the trailer. Maybe she will think all of the finds are good deals!! Your right down the road from my grandparents. They live just south of Opp in the Blue Springs community.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks