• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newb from nc

C!ph3r

hey gang. just found this site while looking for info on bobbed deuces. wife and i need a 4x4 for winter mountain treks to our family home and i have been in love with these things for a while. although i have NO WHERE to park one much less room or know how to bob one myself, a man can dream.

so my first question is this before i spend the remaining of my waking hours for the next few months searching and reading, are there any solid write ups on how to go about doing this?

next question, is there a sticky thread somewhere that shows legalities of titling, registering, and insuring these vehicles for civi use?

i know, search is my friend but i figured what the heck. lets hit the ground runnin! :beer:

thanks for the great site. so far looks awesome.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks