• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newb in Woodstock, GA

cessnatwin

It appears you bought that in blue ridge! They have been getting a lot of those and selling them! My parents live in Blairsville! Need anything just give a yell!

Jimma

Cessnatwin is my brother. If either of us can ever help let us know. It would be great if you can go to the rally next month. PM me if you have a problem with it when you pick it up. Our dad is in Blairsville just down the road from Blue Ridge and I will be up there late on Saturday.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site!

Get your maintenance ducks in a row and check the link in my signature line for all the info about the rally. We're gonna' have an army truck party no one will forget.................

CycleJay

Buelligan,

Congratulations on getting an M1009.. I have one also, a 1985...
Welcome to Steel Soldiers..
I do not live too far from you..
If you need any information, or help, online or in person, please let me know.
I would be glad to do what I can to help out a fellow MV owner and Steel Soldier.

Have a good day,

CJ

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Holy Bat Farkel Man!!! It seems like the State of Georgia may just have the most SS members!!!:driver:

Wish there was some way to measure that!aua Like a locator map...like was on the old site etc:cookoo:

Anyway....welcome aboard Sir...see ya at the Clinto Rally:grin:

zout

welcome aboard

Possums dancing under the moonlight and shimmering glow of campfires - the illusive Red TUTU streaker - for sure come to the GA RALLY - something WM said about having your pants on [thumbzup]

If I recall you might even see some form of OD over there as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks