• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newbe from Arkansas

lil_red_wagon

Just wanted to introduce my self. I am Justin originally from TN but now located in AR. I am a student at Arkansas Tech University and also a off road fabricator. I just picked up my first m416 trailer. It will be setup as a mobile camp/expedition trailer to be pulled behind my Cherokee. Its not your average Cherokee. Besides motor and body nothing else is is really even Cherokee. A lot of it isn't even Jeep anymore. Can post more specs with pics on both the trailer and the Cherokee if anyone is interested.

ARYankee

Welcome to Steel Soldiers!!! If you need any help just holler at me or there are a few folks over in your area. If you want to hang out and check out our MVs just let us know.

zout

Cool Justin - welcome to SS and the addiction that cannot be cured aua

post pics of what you have before someone does this:
nopics

might just as well start off on the right foot here

lil_red_wagon

neither are finished yet. the jeep is about to go up another inch in the rear. back is about to get fut of and get a slant back canvas top like the humvee. trailer is gettin 38s to match the jeep and same wheels. goin to build a top for it and put a tent up there.

Attachments

Pinz25086

Welcome to the site! I spent quite a bit of time around your neck of the woods. I lived in Hot Springs and used to visit friends at Tech. To this day I still crave the burgers at Feltner's What-a-Burger!

They have a great show every year at Peite Jean Mountain. You need to try and make it. It is just a short drive and you will get to meet many of the local members and get to see some very nice MV's.

Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks