• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newbie from canada

junecho

hello everyone, i am a 26 year old guy from quebec canada who is a military truck enthousiast, i unfortunatly do not own a truck yet, but i do spend 40 hours a week surounded by military trucks and engines,i work for a company that overhauls military trucks and engines, since 1998 when i was still in school and i still work there today since i have my dream job.
up to now i have worked on 10 & 16 tons HLVW's (Steyr trucks) - LSVW (western star trucks with iveco engines) - MLVW'S many different types - Hägglunds BV206 - kitchen trailers -and a few other different equipments.
i was resently relocated to our engine rebuild shop and i have started to overhaul iveco engines for the lsvw trucks.
here are a few pictures to show you what i work in
on this take care and hope to speak to you soon !! ciao !! 8)

Attachments

Boatcarpenter

junecho, Welcome aboard. Next time you are out test driving a Hagglunds bv 206, could you please just run it down here to me in NH. It's not really very far. PM me for directions :D
BC

Lex_Ordo

Welcome! When I started, a few years ago, I had bought an M101 CDN2 1/4 Ton trailer, that I restored to new. Not that it needed much work as most were unissued as I'm sure you already knew, but what a good looking trailer. Now my most recent addition is the M35A2, and that is progressing nicely.

Good to have you aboard.