• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from Oregon

A_P_T

Howdy Y'all! Glad to have found this website and look forward to mingling with everyone! I have already seen some great pics and look forward to exploring the entire forum!

wsucougarx

We've got several SS from Oregon, in fact several from the PNW in here. Have you secured a MV? We've got an upcoming convoy you are welcomed to join in July.

Coldfusion21

I figured there were at least a few PNW guys. Is this rally listed in the events section? I am MV-less at the moment but would love to come meet some guys and look at some trucks.

AaronW

Chehalis River Convoy

I figured there were at least a few PNW guys. Is this rally listed in the events section? I am MV-less at the moment but would love to come meet some guys and look at some trucks.
Yes it is. Do a search for "chehalis" or just find it in the "Upcoming Events" section of the forum. Come on up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks