• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie have a Question to Govplanet

UncleJulian

Hello Guy's !

First... this is a really nice Cool Forum here, i liked....

I am 36 year old, and my dream is for long time a Military Humvee H1 :) A friend tell me, it is possible a Military Humvee at Govplanet to buying ( bid ). My big Question is now, is that really true and so easy ??? ? Why my Question, i am privat Cumsumer, and think this is what for Dealer or ? For me is this new "Land" and need please help.

Thanks a lot and
stay healthy

Uncle Julian

MTVR

Okay, I'll try to help in English, as I only know a few words of German from our travels in Europe. If we have any German-speaking members here, that may work better.

You can use GovPlanet without being a dealer.

It is easy to sign up and bid. Keep in mind that you'll also be paying a 10% sales fee, state sales tax, and a small amount for whatever sales documentation you desire.

The term "H1" is the name of the civilian version of the military HMMWV- GovPlanet does not sell the H1, but they do sell the HMMWV. I've driven both- the HMMWV is MUCH cruder, mostly in terms of interior finishing.

You may want to consult with members experienced in titling and registering the HMMWV for use on public roads- there can be some challenges to that, and those challenges may have a lot to do with what state you are in.

Also, it can take quite a while to process the paperwork before you can actually take delivery of the vehicle. Are you a U.S. citizen?

I hope that helps.

UncleJulian

Don't worry understand everythink what you mean :) and thanks so much for the answer, she is helpful and good !

I search a Humvee in military HMMWV version... :)

No Sir, i am half and half....living in Europe and Visit ever for long time my second home Texas.

To Govplanet: get the message, your phone has been verfield. OK ! One page says I'm ok to bid, but this one say get bid privilege. so I'm confused, but no, i do not have businees o_O or what is that ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks