• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie here interested in military vehicles

moparboy

Thanks for such a great site. I'm a former 3521 (Marine Corps) and wrenched on hummers, 5 tons (M800 and M900 series), M 151's, and LVS's.

I'll look forward to spending many hours on this site. Lately I've wondered about the performance of the MTVR 7 ton. I'm sure it has to be better than what we had in the Corps 15 years ago, although our trucks had their plusses and minuses.

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site! And I'll bet you'll become a fairly popular guy around here 'cause you've got that grease/wrenchin' experience--- good luck to ya'! :beer:

68t

Welcome, moparboy. I hope you fine a lot of OD Machines. Do you have any mopar cars. I,m working on a 70 dodge challanger 440 six pack. I got 5 halftrack,s and other MV.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks